CharliAI is a software company that focuses on Intelligent Automation for a connected workforce, streamlining day-to-day tasks in the workplace that consume a lot of administration time. Charli, the product, is the chief of “stuff”, an app that functions as a workflow automation, an organization wizard, and a search engine all in one, to help business owners and freelancers stay organized.
Sandra, the VP of Growth Revenue, wanted a video for the launch of the Charli AI app as part of the user-acquisition website strategy.
Pace Creative created an animated product explainer video that is user centric to explain the features and benefits of the app in real life scenarios for small business owners.
- How do we convey that CharliAI understands the daily challenges of business owners and freelancers?
- How do we write a video script that conveys the benefits and showcases Charli as the right solution for B2B and B2C business owners?
- How can we incorporate customer use in the B2B marketing video that resonate with viewers?
- We conducted research into CharliAI’s target audience and demographics to develop a B2B video marketing strategy that resonated with their business needs.
- We gathered information on the different kinds of businesses and how they can use Charli to streamline their work, accomplishing CharliAI’s goal to showcase “a day in the life” of their customers, and how Charli improves their businesses and overall quality of life.
- Generating a couple hundred views, the B2B marketing video presents Charli as a tailored solution to the everyday problems of business owners using AI technology.
- The animated user case video follows best practices for video marketing and, despite being created prior to the Charli AI re-brand, the video aligns with Charli Ai’s B2B video marketing strategy.
Take a look at the animated user case product video below!