Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) is a medical technology company that has been a leader in healthcare safety and technologies for more than 100 years. BD is now in the process of launching a revolutionary new prescription drug storage, handling, and delivery solution for retail pharmacies.
The digital strategy for the medtech product launch included the development of a product demo video, which targeted potential customers such as executives and senior VPs at major retailers in the USA.
- The new medtech solution addresses existing industry pain points associated with in-store prescription drug delivery. The product launch video is also a thought leadership video showcasing how the pharmacy automation technology can help increase efficiency at pharmacies.
- The product needed FDA approval. The video content and script needed to be accurate to pass the legal regulatory process.
- The technology had already been manufactured but was not ready for distribution. We needed to showcase product features for the new technology using photography and CAD files.
- As this new medtech product required a large capital investment for retail pharmacies, it was important that the new product video was informative, engaging, and provided a helpful demo.
- Pace Creative produced a 120 second medical device product demo video to showcase the new innovative pharmacy automation technology.
- The product launch video showcases specific features of the product that will help improve healthcare services. It is being used at conferences, in presentations, on the website, as part of brand awareness campaigns, and as a thought leadership video in the industry.